△ Sexual || Grunge || Tattoos △
You take me to a place I never go,
You send me kisses made of gold,
I'll place a crown upon your curls.
All hail the Queen of the world.
- The Jayhawks
I like drinking coffee alone and reading alone. I like riding the bus alone and walking home alone. It gives me time to think and set my mind free. I like eating alone and listening to music alone. But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. the sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.
— (via wordsthat-speak)
Apparently kylesimmonsstache gets really excited about art.
LET’S FUCKIN TALK ABOUT ART
OH WHOA THAT’S A SWEET ASS MOTHERFUCKING CLASSICAL PAINTING BUT THEN FUCKIN LOOK AT THE DETAIL
TTHHHIIISSSSS IISSSSS AAAAA PAAAIINNNTTTIIINNNGGGG?!!?!!?!!!?!?!!! WHAT TO HECK????
FUCKIN SWEET ASS DAFT PUNK COLORED PENCILS HELLA
LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME IT ISN’T FUCKIN RAD AS HELL
THIS LOOKS LIKE A SCENE OUT OF A MOVIE
OH SWEET LOOK AT THIS SCULPTURE RIGHT
JUST WAIT A FUCKIN MINUTE HERE
THIS IS A DRAWING MADE TO LOOK LIKE A SCULPTURE I CAN’T FUCKING
LOOK MORE SWEET ASS COLORED PENCIL DRAWINGS
NOW I’M ABOUT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY BRO BERNINI OKAY JUST TRUST ME ON THIS
ALREADY GORGEOUS RIGHT
FUCKING LOOK AT THAT LOOK AT IT I’M FUCKING
HOW DOES MARBLE LOOK LIKE GOSSAMER FABRIC HOOOOOWWWW??!!!!?
fun fact: if you say ‘bucky barnes is a villain’ three times into a mirror then steve rogers will appear and punch you in the face
I won’t be able to see episode 3 until tomorrow so i’ll have to get off the internet soon in order to avoid spoilers (I know people are always saying ‘read the book’. Well fuck you guys. They told us early on that the series is going to deviate from the books so reading them won’t really help me at this point.) With that said I’d like to get a few things off of my chest.
1. I’m worried about who will replace joffrey as the ultimate evil on the show.
2. Sansa and tyrion have progressed so much together and I hate to see what will happen to tyrion now that he’s been accused of murdering the king by his own sister. Also, it’s pretty damn convenient that joffrey dies the day he’s married but before he can consummate said marriage.
3. I hope everyone else is as excited as I am for Cersei Lannister’s reaction when she finds out that her brother/lover has feelings for the lovely Brienne of Tarth.
4. Please let Arya live long enough to fool around with Robert Baratheon’s yummy bastard child. She deserves to live through puberty. Hell I wouldn’t mind seeing her sit on the Iron Throne. Speaking of which, am I the only one who would LOL if Jon Snow took the throne even though he knows nothing?
5. All I want in life is world peace and the stark children reunited.
"In the books the cup gets under the table and Tyrion goes there and takes it himself. On the show we see Sansa kneeling, taking the cup and giving it to Tyrion. That small scene, written by GRRM personally, is a significant evidence of how the author sees the relationship between these two characters. They are not enemies, they are not even indifferent, they are allies, they help each other and give each other comfort when they can. They care about each other. And it’s not based on passion or lust, as with so many of the relationships in the series, but on mutual understanding, sympathy and kindness." (x)
i relate to this so much
Game of Thrones
Brienne of Tarth